Compared to the previous release candidate, based on the feedback we received, you can now change the touchscreen controller type in race paused dialog:
As previously stated, we have started the process to dual license STK to MPLv2 or any later version, and therefore we have started contacting the previous contributors as stated on https://supertuxkart.net/STK_Dual_licensing (see previous blogpost for more details on dual-licensing).
So in case you have name there make sure to check your mailbox, we look forward to your reply!
What's new?The new features were described in more detail in the previous blogpost so you can refer to the previous post for more details. Here is a summary of the new changes :
- Improved online multiplayer play
- Fix network lags in various scenarios when playing online
- Add AI support to local networking servers
- UI enhancements
- A new arena: Pumpkin Park
- Mobile enhancements and iOS support (The iOS version can be tested through testflight : https://testflight.apple.com/join/mbK8RjHq )
- Complex text layout and emoji support
- Story mode timer for speedrunners
- Generic polish and minor improvements
Check https://github.com/supertuxkart/stk-code/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md for details