I you many of you were very impatient for 0.7.3 to come out, and it's true that it took longer than expected, but it's now here... or at least a release candidate :)
Compared to STK 0.7.2, this new version brings the following improvements :
- New Zen Garden and Subsea tracks
- New Island battle arena
- New Suzanne kart
- New graphical effects
- New weapons 'Swatter' and 'Rubber Ball'
- Added Thunderbird as race referee
- 3 Strikes Battles now displays lives as spare tires
- Improved bubble gum
- See progression during Grand Prix
- Improve physics for tall karts (e.g. Adiumy)
- Lots of bug fixes
- Improved kart control at high speeds
- Better placement of rescued karts
- Transition track-making to blender 2.5/2.6
Get your copy from https://sourceforge.net/projects/supertuxkart/files/SuperTuxKart/0.7.3-rc1/ . OSX, Windows and source packages will appear there in the coming minutes, and more may come.
Please test and report any problem you find! However please note that it is recommended to use the forum and not blog comments to report bugs.